2011年6月23日星期四

And her 16 years of war

In 2009, she was still refused to come to my side, and again evade, reason is nothing more than home live without her. Listen to the phone her plea, thought she should be also remember? And maybe also revenge can not accept once and she tit-for-tat I suddenly change.

A man sitting in a quiet room, reminds me and some of chanel handbags her past, of the let me and she is still think is reluctant to the "war".

She is a typical rural family woman, pinching pennies to the point where it's a wrench to with all my heart, just for home. Men and children is her whole life, oil and salt sauce vinegar is she the stage of the day after day after day, not bothering to himself in his heart. Money is very important, in her idea is no money, what would have no meaning.

And at that time I was a typical two ear not smell out the window of the bookworm, in the home that what all don't care, just believe in the reading can everything faith schools for her addiction, mean also don't really care about.

In 1992, my students career began. On the first day of the preschool, her little brother to do fine and ignore to enter the school I. Look at the clothes I wear to her, I suddenly want to cry, because she never impressed for I do these things. I have some jealousy, in the heart is very angry and looked at her with my ignore, maybe from that day on I about her bear grudges.

In my student days between us is limited to the topic of the basic necessities and tuition fee, most of time each other are a speech not hair of the stay in his own world, also be peace.

In 1998, the third day of my face will and tests, the mention of course necessary test fee. Home to tell her will run to the homework, even her face also didn't dare to look. Surprise her some not happy, and his face is not very good, looking at her micro disorderly hair, I am silent. Maybe my silence stimulation to her, speaking voice improve some, on the table DaoLao nonstop.

"Don't give money to pull down bai, words also replica hermes so many, you don't get money, I still don't believe can't find people borrowed? Two aunts, young aunt, grandpa who don't go, don't think I'll count on you? Look, see what see, from you I still try." no test Stubborn I stared at her up to roar opened, and looked at her some stay into face going out.

Is, I've been know she didn't agree with my school, also know her to home every penny see very heavy, but I really didn't expect she don't want me to the mid-term exam. The head randomly of very, in the village of road stumbling ran ran, a full face of are the tears. Buried his head, didn't want anyone to see now that I like. Still, it's getting dark down, I ran a person, I always wanted to such ran down, don't want to go home.

I'm in the abandoned by his family in the hut found beaten is to avoid. Just be just I didn't cry, because dad is the test of money to me, I can join in the mid-term exam tomorrow. University, I again one step.

The days, I have no and she spoke, even all away from her. Just think of all the very grievance, very air her relentless and mean. At that time I didn't want to her difficulty, also do not have as she thought.

That our positive conflict chanel bags is a relatively serious exchange, leaving us is several days of the cold war and distorted. Now how can't remember and she and good, as if a certain weekend I get up late is she call me up for breakfast. The conflict who wins and who loses no question, but later filed or strange very occasionally.

2001 I choose my high school, this representative I gave up the graduation can earn money and the choice of normal after graduating from high school, then four years of university way. She can't understand me this not the wise choice of the cold war, and I spent the whole summer. When school opens also didn't send me, listen to the envy of relatives, she just take saw my one eye, said nothing.

Military training I very want to home, feel like her cooking, and wanted to sleep in her small bed in a daze. Live in some noisy dormitory, looking at give up the friends fun to play, I sat in the corner, want very much to her. Very think that to mean to a year will not give oneself buy a clothes of she, the busy all day to stay in the field to the dark, that every winter she hands DongLie and cook for us, that in the night of her to naughty we fill of her clothes, the gas in the bedroom I secretly cry she...

I want to say to her: you know, I think you? Can you forgive me this capricious? In fact I know, even see her, also not likely to take these words to listen to her. This is in my heart to think but impossible to tell her, maybe I'm stubborn pride, perhaps in the traditional from the village behind grew up I am ashamed to express these, all in all, I didn't tell her the idea of my heart, though I really see her in school.

I still remember clearly that is the fourth day of military training, she and dad killed figure was in my game. Really didn't think she would come to see me, really very surprised. I'm excited to them a chatty every bit of military training, looking at them smile appearance is increasingly speak up strength son. Now and then she put a, ask how I eat, sleep well or not, I one answer.

Maybe it's my clever and some please let her accident, she was walking a few times turn head to see me. The hustle and bustle of the school gate mouth, look them gradually, I really want to cry, and I want to shout I very want to home right now, and I want to go home together with you. But I'm just looking at you from me far more and more, until it was out of sight, I will dare to low cry. The guard should see this is more than a damn about the scene, looked at my door room is.......

After that I haven't cry, military training since I chose this way, then can well continue, no matter how difficultly, no matter how bitter, I will keep on doing it. So please forgive my cranky, please forgive me away from.

没有评论:

发表评论