2011年6月23日星期四

A mother's love is a spirit

I am a cry in the strange and some real ugg abnormalities. Mother said, "I was born does not love cry, cry a lot can sick, hand and foot cramps, vomit a frothy with make epilepsy, though, that people are afraid of. My brother elder sister cry, mother never ignore. Father's bad temper, often put my brother, sister played crying move days. Mother saw, turn a blind eye, sometimes on the side, encourage father beat a conflagration. Only I, the mother is not allowed to be father beat, and played will timely clearance for me, like the old hen chicks in her arms, I care for me at the dozen. Once, the mother is not at home, my father gave me a hard, I cry frazzle, to his own vomit, and sparked a cramp, shock, people is pinched green just slow lead to god. Mother home know, picked up after the chopper, a small table cut a broken, warning his father, if it hit me she'll kill me (lest I suffer again mean). The evil of appearance, let father is afraid.

Because know that you have this problem, I from 1 up, have been suppress her cry, the tears happen to belly up in total. Impression, I from 17 to leave after the mother, a dozen 20 years of never seems to not through tears. Once, watching movies, is the mother of Taiwan to love me again "movie theater, a cry, or so, only I, face looks dry, in the heart of the empty, let me very ashamed. Then I saw a short essay "the man also has a general gentle grasses", it is to sing praises to a man's tears, very is touches me. I silently decide later only weep swallowed up, even if cry big, let a person see my secret also is not afraid. So, I and specialized the see the department, I want to see the movie Taiwan himself a tears flow. No, how to encourage all useless, the in the mind, don't feel that don't now. I was very sad, hope their cry, make tears run my suffering. But repeatedly tried often hurt, really, I found that I have not shed tears, my lacrimal has dried up, and the dead, like a savage, imperceptible in the body have already lost many organs.

Die or!
But it and turn to live. It is Spring Bailey Button UGGs Festival in 1992, nearly 30 years of the first time I bring home to visit his girlfriend, the second day to leave, evening mother burned a table vegetables, brothers and sisters seated, eat the couple, but the mother say, always silently to in my bowl clip vegetables, silently looking at me, that look like don't know me. I randomly said, mom, you always look at me like that? Mother said, "I look at is less, wait you back next time, mom might be not. Said, and give me clip a chopsticks food. At that moment, I felt something was wrong, how much has been more than a mouth and elder sister, say what mom expects me to put a table vegetables all packed away, that I eat her burning food thinking about her, and so on. Elder sister forever, if miracle: I cry, tears stood, a loose lips, incredibly blare audio, and also in the jerking, mom was terrified, thought I made the same old, same as a child I like it in her arms, in comfort me, don't cry. Can I but surge, voice tears are gradually, the cry almost become howl, body also soft awful, and no strength. A man, who had expected the way I would cry, I cried so no discretion, but at least, I have learned to tears. In the future for a very long period of time, just the thought of the mother's face, tears will be silent and flowing out.

That is to say, my lacrimal revived, and is the mother of the activation!!!!! I admit that, maybe a lot of ugg knightsbridge men are to admit, we in a long age, in whom there is no mother figure, our heart is installing ridiculous "the world," with a full, silly. And we understand that it was all very silly, prepare the mother back into heart, it was found that the mother is old, walk, that you will regret to die. I'm very grateful to god to give me a chance, let I to the mother put back a heart again. Although we were in thousands of, but I still often see her. When reading a book, listen to music to see to see, watching TV when also can see, that sometimes see advertisements are to see. Such as liu joyfully sing what "heart if in the song" dream in, I saw the young in the wind and rain rushed to liu joyfully around, I saw the mother. Really, every back to see in the mind all very sour, to tears. Not long ago, the wife out a few days is poor, night suddenly burn to children by, hello medicine burned immediately after it back, all the son also slept soundly. But I also dare not was how long to sleep, he looked at his son, hope hope the tears and out: because I saw mother. (

没有评论:

发表评论