2011年6月23日星期四

Son to a clean his back

He is the kind to a gust of wind can be blown away little old man, but the site it, he hasn't started three transgressions of five times find me, peanuts, sweet potatoes fetched a bag and a bag out of the village, the extremely poor proof, let me anyway to give him the same work. I gave him, had to watch will be responsible for the job of mixer to him.

He told me to say thank you, and then connect ed hardy jacket turned away ran back to the village. At that time, I'm going to introduce to him the mixer, he actually operation method does not listen to me a sound explanation is walked off. Is my angry, he and back, trailing behind a face red little boy, and then as I nearby of the mixer yell: this is dad want to open machine!!!!!

I was amazed: this old man actually to have such a small son! But soon at the thought of in the countryside, the phenomenon of old age to the son all farmers, how much more will show the old, looks like a little old man he might only forty years old.

The little boy don't know when ed hardy I flee to the mixing machine, the agent will edge head into the mixer. I started out in a cold sweat, yelled children. Children hide to one side, and I began to scold small old man, how can the child to come up, to know the site the site is full of danger! He and his son lowered his head, with good half-day just nie ru way: I just want to let the son a laugh, father finally found work. I don't listen to his explanation, blunt he put a hand said, I'll teach you how to open mixer it.

He soon learned to operate the mixing machine. The noise of the machine, his son waving hands shout: "father is very much!" I saw him smile, wrinkles and twist to a piece of a piece of, also revealed the sallow teeth. Distance for two or three days, and he can start the next day early in the morning at the site to, holding a piece of cloth to wipe, a little bit of ash cement mixer, some hard piece of putting on not to, he with his nails little to dig. I said, the cement mixer on ash is not to make a start, anyway will dirty to go back. But he said the hey hey smile, he will give son a surprise: yesterday was the old machine, today is new. Looking at the conscientious cleaning the blender, and I suddenly he don't know what to say.

That day, he had started the site was wearing a new dress. Start mixer before long, float in the sky of cement soot was around in his new clothes on a layer. With thick Start looking, and, well, he was no different with other workers. He apparently found it, to make a hand pat on the dust. From one side of the site I turn to another side, back, seeing his hand against the cement on in dust.

Next to the site was a primary school, although chanel purse the use iron to make walls, the noise of the campus was able to clear the glacier. When adding and dropping classes bell, he can't help by hand against the dust on the hand, hands down, just be very is JinCu. Watch, originally the blender is quite relaxed living, but he was too tired to full head big sweat. I know he is constantly take soil to tired-since afraid make dirty clothes, why also have to new wearing it to the site? Wash clothes dirty, so uninterrupted flap, again good clothes also easy bad!

The bell rang again, site of the school children was heard outside hitting mocked sound. He suddenly get an electric shock a sort take off new clothes, hard dumped twice and then come back to their body quickly wear. That was the clothes, it looks like the shedding dust like new again. And then, I heard a sweet TongYin came: the one in the most beautiful clothes, my father! Then came another child's voice: your father is the biggest? Officer here Cry for miles, two pieces of metal look the gaps of the agent, with two small head, one of them, it is his son.

I saw the smile with his bulky corners of the mouth. Originally, he used a morning time pat clothes, just want to leave cement ash son a clean back, just want to let his son in front how many friends can have some pride!

没有评论:

发表评论