2011年6月23日星期四

In this life, I owe huimei I of feeling

That year winter, I was in the arms of cheap ugg boots his huimei. Just was born before long I was frozen, the purple. The appearance of the hunt for whining to 54 years huimei had to uncover, showing the dry spread breast, the black and red nipples tucked into my mouth. Look at me to meet the sucking the angular face, she has a smile. Although, I use all the milk of strength that she didn't have the slightest of breast milk a little sore.

A little old lady huimei rural, no culture, but wise and good accomplishment, Germany. Especially good for me to the nines.

At the beginning of my will talk, huimei pointed to his over, I repeat a word for "grandma......" I open the first sentence, I with my small spoon for huimei on the stove anointed suddenly when stew eggs from his mouth jumped out the vague two words "grandma." Huimei surprised to look back, picked up the I was sitting in XiaoMuChe kissed a bite. "Call a loud, call a sound..." Huimei excited to pull me out to neighbors, "our house jing son show will be called grandma."

From then on, I is very protective of ugg website huimei. Now, I have to call huimei "grandma".

No, my mother's lactation but not crying don't make, just suck every day with grandma withered breasts not to put, huimei breast is often brought up day by day I chew out of the blood. Others advise her: "give children give up you, so much suffering." She always shakes his head: "a couple of day, the child has eaten milk, strange make people love of."

Quick to two years old, I am no longer to suck the breast cross huimei.

Self can remember, my eyes will ugg boots online always grandma in the kitchen and the shuttle figure. When grandpa in the brigade to work home. In fact, without me, they may be very at leisure of life, but I they will still have to eat and drink tube for me to go to school.

The hour hou, grandma's back is my warm bed, though, from excessive toil, that thin back already bent became arc. From the body if the disease, I always in the back of the grandma turbulence were taken to hospital. Want to grandma feet and is how to use so fast hunchback of carrying forward the speed I rush.

I was put in the home, grandma not trust. Carry me to the fields. I honestly on her back to see her one farming.

When I was a child, I was a very difficult child. Prefer to eat like now of steamed bun kind of cookies. Grandma put I entrust to neighbors, one run to 10 miles outside of the place to buy me back, a buy several bags. Others ask her, she said apartment, saying: "I only eat the biscuit, granddaughter a a."

As a child, the summer night, grandma always pull the mat into the yard. Put me on the mat above, she shook the stalk side I speak the gigolo knit a magpie, GuoJu buried son will speak for filial piety mother, speak to endure humiliation han xin across......

没有评论:

发表评论