2011年6月23日星期四

You are my students the most stupid

After graduation I stay in Beijing to chanel bag teach, father idle lonely, called to ask me to buy a computer, he will and I video chat. I laughed at him, 50 years old, to know nothing about computer may have special please a teacher to just go. Father said, a few years ago you is my student, now let dad do your students? I say, that old daddy you can want to learn by heart, I don't have the time taught you how. Father ha ha say with smile, that's of course, I have to strive for the most intelligent girl in the class of students, just as did you give dad proud as.

Since then have to every weekend in the evening, I have dragged to the computer hard dad. At first is a long distance teaching he applied for QQ number, and then finally let him learn to use video. Go to this step, father some slack, daily of my voice I taught him how to search for information, how to play, how to store blind thing, I feel the strength, almost fee than teaching in the class the most stupid students also take much, but his father's computer knowledge, but always stay in open video, into the microphone and I ha ha laughing degree.

Dad seems to own stupid without any notice, he fat in cheap uggs sale video camera face, always satisfied smile. I said you have to practice oh, dad just listen to me, every weekend, a week after never touch the computer, it how line? Father in the video as usual smile from flower, said, dad actually pretty clever, girl as long as have a little patience, dad sure progress fast. I look at each instruction need I repeat N times, would bend the bewildered to begin of father, suddenly a little discouraging, what is my teacher to the unqualified, or father really was too stupid to such things, advanced, no society of cells.

Father so-called progress, also can only tiffany jewelry achieve typing and I chat so far. Since then no matter how hard I, he is standing down, again not into half step before. Next door of colleagues often hear I screamed at the top of my lungs roar in the room, will know that I must is teaching a father to the Internet. One day she accidentally say with smile to the most stupid student, left out in the cold ErDiMianMing teachings than sometimes works, why not have a try? I readily accepted.

Dad is my this measures clearly some don't adapt, not a week, he could not support the girl you intended to teach said or dad! I so at his age, you can not compare with young people. Come and see me, finally be nasty, indifferent to start and I of the cold war. I called to tell mother, let him tell father, as he so stupid student, this is the first time I've met, all three months, type still like cattle cart speed, as such, did I not teach him down for a lifetime also teaches won't? Mother after listening to my complain, sighed, little track: "peace, in fact you dad which is so stupid, he just want to hear you talk it if he were to learn all what, return how to disown you do? You every time in video teacher on the impatient towards him so he shouted, not rashness, still smile to say to listen to you to lecture, be like mu chunfeng. He spend thousands of dollars just to get a, actually can see you looking phone just, he so old age, learn to Internet and can do? And you can chat face to face, for him, is proficient in computer......"

没有评论:

发表评论