2011年6月23日星期四

For the father loves the song, I failed to read the poem

My adolescence start?

Probably far from Yang yi officially leave my mother and I count that day up. Yang yi far is my father, but since I can remember, I have never called him. I want to, I to Yang yi far all emotions, only one word can describe, and one from the blood and gene, rooted in blood and bones of word-hate.

Yang yi far I read with his first love of real ugg boots primary school reunion, from now on he was not in the back....... The home at night

It was a cold winter night, I have sleep. To hear the knock on the door, and then fuzzy is mother and who in the sitting room speaking voice. I instinctively keep watch, crept up from behind the bedroom door to look out, incredibly is Yang yi far.

Yang yi said: "beg you far......."

My mother is a long silence just openings: "there has been a few years you never mentioned divorce, and suddenly you mention how? I tell you the truth, and maybe I'll consider."

This is to silence the air, Yang yi far heavy frozen general, finally he long sigh: "she was pregnant, she has 40 years old, and this is her last chance."

After a week, the dinner mother suddenly like behaved as if nothing had happened to me to say: "I and your dad divorced. So all right, from now on, you are an adult, is the home of man."

I have no such as mother wish she looked forward to become the strong mature appearance, on the contrary, I by a recognized my child suddenly become rebellious young. Tired of learning, tired of home, even tired of thinking. Only willing to do is playing online games. That year I was reading, 15 years old.

In the mother's eyes, the original I polite, sensible, to help her do household chores, study hard, this could be her live on all depend on and hope. But now?

Mother cry to ask me: "you exactly how?" I think the answer to her: "nothing, adolescence.".

Death will change things

Yang yi far heard me. After the divorce, he sent a month by cheap ugg boots online the living expenses became direct bank card to save money, I specifically tell mom, I don't want to see "the man".

So, when I was in the school gate saw Yang yi far look dignified when I, my face turned a blind eye to indifference, from his path. Yang yi far often, but no active to speak, I use out of the corner of his eye can see his expression in changing. By the start of the elderly to scold do education I, becomes anger later is agitated, then later became the dismal depressing.

The time of the outbreak. That day was the final exam report card came out, and my mother was the school informs the suggested that I go. I know there will be so one day, I made thought preparation, sitting in the living room for her mother came back from school cry, cursed once, even beat me.

Push the door is Yang yi far. The first words that are so familiar to me: "please."

I'm playing his expression: "the big professor son was required, think face throw light student who has failed his final exam."

Yang yi far fist clenched, forehead raised the ugg store online blue vein. I am not afraid of him, I have and he almost high, although a little thin, but I'm confident strength will not defeat to him.

Yang yi is the hand of far incredibly slowly loosen. He scornfully saw my one eye, turn round to walk outside the door, and went to the door and turn head to say: "in your eyes I how so it doesn't matter, this world has two women from beginning to end, are in love me, they love me because I am good. I can only is that I can't deal with the relationship between two people with them. But you look at you, you even my half all have no, you got on I was admitted to university? There will be girls love you? So, now is not you don't want to recognize me when father but I just want to acknowledge you as my son."

He stormed. My rabid adolescence inexplicably is ending.

Two years later, I than fractional line more than twenty points achievement was admitted to Yang yi far Alma mater. That day, Yang yi far to report.

Before he mouth, I coldly begins, that is a few days I considered the special said he hear: "don't BiaoGong, don't say me because you dared by just good good study, and finally admitted to the university. You are wrong. I pass the college entrance examination in order to grow up to tell you it's ok. I 18 years old, from today, my mother and I are no longer need you a penny, I'll earn fees and living expenses. Would you please later don't bother us."

Yang yi far pain closed eyes shut, leaving a passbook go back, stumble, steps messy.

I tore down the passbook.

As a college student, I applied for student loans, study hard for the scholarship, after school also played two jobs. My state can only use "to" one word to describe, though very tired but I have no regrets.

However, my body but increasingly unwell. That is all some say symptoms: such as a sense of self, but to the toilet frequency urgency but have no and meaning; Don't have a girlfriend, but always think FaXu body, the whole body is especially two leg weakness; I'm standing on the edge, incredibly with Yang yi far did knee and hands tremors, can't control.

没有评论:

发表评论